08 250sxf carby problems

the bike just had a top end rebuilt, and was in the shop for almost 2 weeks, when i was breaking it in, it kept stopping when idling- i drained the carby and found alot of sh*t in there,ithen it went fine, but then stated doing it again. when i got home i drained the carby again to find more sh*t in there and i cleaned the jets to find i had a partially blocked pilot jet. when i went to take it for a ride the other day- it kept bogging when id crack the throttle but when i would rev it slowly it would be fine. i tried adjusting the fuel mixture screw but it did nothin and when it would be screwed right in it still idled. im thinking accelartor pump promlem but im not sure??

Flush your tank, back flush the float needle vavle to blow any jnk in htere out. Put in a brand new pilot jet. Clean out the AP, ensure the squirt is a strong one.

Fuel screw is for idle only.

ok,but what i meant was when i would adjust the fuel mixture screw, the revs would not change at idle

Until you have the debris problem resolved, nothing else matters.

If your house is on fire, what is on TV does not matter much.

Flush your tank, back flush the float needle vavle to blow any junk in there out. Put in a brand new pilot jet. Clean out the AP, ensure the squirt is a strong one.

Fuel screw is for idle only.

took it in to my mechanic, and it is still doing it. and dad picked it up so i didnt get to talk to him, the job card says eveything except for the AP. so i took the airbox off and had a look and the AP squirt goes for 5-6 seconds. how do u adjust this? and would this most likely be the problem?

A mechanic 'fixed' the bike and it still runs poorly? Find another mechani, one that knows what he is doing.

No way is it a 5-6 second squirt from a FCR-MX.

Does your bike idle properly now? Does it react to the fuel screw?

it idles good (did before), it just bogs when u snap the throttle but it dont when u rev it slower. i havnt tried the fuel screw yet, but i will give it a go tomorrow, getting another mechanic to have a look at it in the next couple of days. im not real sure about the squirt (if its strong enough) aswell