**** **** wins

Motocross

well done

he has impressed us all with his efforts :smirk:

he has proved many to be wrong about his chances this year :smirk:

Great to see Reed win this...hope it is like this all year even if I am rooting for Dungey....Great race too.

inb4 spoiler shitstorm

MY APOLOGIES

:smirk: to me !!

"Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi"

Oh yeah, I'm a Poto fan from WA :smirk:

Good racin Reedy. Hope he loses the earrings forever.

well done

he has proved many to be wrong about his chances this year :prof:

+1

Thats awesome reedy! :smirk:

I am totally impressed and happy for Reed! I think everything he is doing right now with his own team is awesome. Go Reed!

Great to see Reed win this...hope it is like this all year even if I am rooting for Dungey....Great race too.

+ 1.:thumbsup:Good racing. Go Dungey.

reed has his own team AND a works honda...now that is cool

and to ride like that today was also very cool

well done mate

:smirk: Reed. Awesome. I bet JS7 was beside himself yesterday. I bet Bubba was so pissed that he got on his bike, rode 100 yards, laid it down in the dirt, and went inside....just another day at the track.:smirk:

MAX!!!

JS7, fastest spectator on the planet!

well done

he has proved many to be wrong about his chances this year :smirk:

Yep, 22 looked extremely strong out there yesterday. Great ride!

Reed was flying on the factory honda...yesterday it was 2-1 motorsports...

Reed demonstrated masterful skill as he wheelied into the back section. I saw that the first time and thought it was an amazing technique. Before the thought left my mind, Jeff Emig commented on it as well.

Reed was on it for sure.

Greg

Awesome ride for Reed and Dungey! If JLaw was there he probably would have won...next week I guess

CR22 seems to be riding the best this year that he has in quite a while. The guy definitely has some skills. RD1 looked good too.

the lights are in trouble, 30th to 6th? speed did not cover that worth a crap, that's an amazing comeback

Reed demonstrated masterful skill as he wheelied into the back section. I saw that the first time and thought it was an amazing technique. Before the thought left my mind, Jeff Emig commented on it as well.

Reed was on it for sure.

Greg

That was cool. Honda :smirk:

That was cool. Factory Honda :smirk:

Fixed.:smirk::prof:

the lights are in trouble, 30th to 6th? speed did not cover that worth a crap, that's an amazing comeback

I can't believe that coverage. I guess could have missed it but I didn't see them show any of his passes.....And wasn't it 40th to 6th?