Sign in to follow this  

Anyone got Alessis crash on video?

Im just wondering if anyone of you got Mike Alessis crash at Hangtown on video?

Btw. It was a gnarly crash :smirk:

What a bummer. This is the second time he may have crashed himself out of championship contention.

Bummer on the crash but He couldnt take a table top in an open field Let alone actualy make the first main he obviously can only contend for the title when everything goes right Huh

Bummer on the crash but He couldnt take a table top in an open field Let alone actualy make the first main he obviously can only contend for the title when everything goes right Huh

Caution! Run on sentence full of terrible grammar and spelling mistakes. Hard to make sense of that drivel. Not sure I want too either. As for the crash? That is nasty, hope he's alright and back on the bike soon. Proof of how easily things can go wrong on a MX track.

holy shit!!!!!! that was horrible!

i heard that all he suffered was a concussion? is that true?

holy shit!!!!!! that was horrible!

i heard that all he suffered was a concussion? is that true?

I watched the moto 2 races today. And all they said was he can't race until he has a cat scan. So that leads me to believe he might be one lucky bugger.

Caution! Run on sentence full of terrible grammar and spelling mistakes. Hard to make sense of that drivel. Not sure I want too either. As for the crash? That is nasty, hope he's alright and back on the bike soon. Proof of how easily things can go wrong on a MX track.

Thank you for the much needed lesson. Proof of how easily these can be repaired TT

What the heck happened? Hard to tell from that video. Flying along and all of a sudden goes over the bars?

What the heck happened? Hard to tell from that video. Flying along and all of a sudden goes over the bars?

i know. it looked alot like this one of bubba's crashes.

I still don't get why he tucked. Must have seemed like the only option to him at the time. It didn't look like the bike was going ass over tea kettle until he tucked.

i know. it looked alot like this one of bubba's crashes.

I knew you were gonna say that one. Bubba's crash can be explained pretty easily though. You can see when he throttles out of that turn, his front tire is off the ground. It never touches the first bump and he jumped it with only his rear tire. It sent him right over.

From what I saw when watching it on TV when they highlighted it, Looks like he tried to scrub and hit a kicker which bucked him.

I knew you were gonna say that one. Bubba's crash can be explained pretty easily though. You can see when he throttles out of that turn, his front tire is off the ground. It never touches the first bump and he jumped it with only his rear tire. It sent him right over.

How did you know? Did you use The Force?

Hope he is ok. He had the fast practice time of the day too in the first session.

I still don't get why he tucked. Must have seemed like the only option to him at the time. It didn't look like the bike was going ass over tea kettle until he tucked.

I was actually amazed he thought to do it in time. I mean his options were to stay with the bike and get tangled with it, push off and go head first, or roll into the fall which was probably the best call but would have taken some massive nuts. i'd say someone at his level knows when the bike isn't coming back.