No one to ride with!!!!

Guys have any advice? No one ever will ride!!!

Get new friends / riding buddies

Go to Travis p house

There's a lot of people just like you looking to ride! You'll find some people probably in the regional section...

There's a lot of people just like you looking to ride! You'll find some people probably in the regional section...

That's the best advice right there :smirk: Post up on your regional forum that you're looking for riding partners, most riders are always looking to expand their riding partner database.

I've made some great friends this way :smirk:

When I get desperate I usually head to my local ORV Park and hangout in the staging area and BS with everyone. It usually doesn't take long before I find a group I can tag along with.

Our circle of riding friends came from four places:

TT Regional forum

Meeting guys (and girl) in staging area

Craigslist, looking at dirtbikes and accesories for sale.

And the best method (#4) Met a girl, had a son, raised him and taught him to ride.:smirk:

man. I hear ya. I live in quebec (5 min from downtown montreal) and i NEVER have anyone to ride with. i've got one buddy who used to ride often but seems to have just flaked out lately and never wants to go, always has an excuse. Guy I bought my new bike from with real low hours said he'd be down,adn lives 10 min from where im moving next month, but still, 1 guy and 1 of his friends, who are both like 10 yrs younger! hah.. It would be great if i could find some local guys to ride with more often then once very 3 weeks it seems:(

Same here!!! Where are you? I'm in Utah!

I have the same prob all my mates have bikes but can't or don't wanna ride sucks trying to fine new people you like that want to ride but keep asking and you will find someone as keen as you.:smirk:

And the best method (#4) Met a girl, had a son, raised him and taught him to ride.:smirk:

That's the greatest method in the world right there. I was riding with a father and son yesterday, I can't wait until my son is a few years older :smirk:

Put up a creepy craigslist ad for a riding buddy.

Put up a creepy craigslist ad for a riding buddy.

Just be careful with the wording. Don't put : "Looking for a bunch of guys to ride in the woods." You'll get a lot of responses from non riders!:smirk:

Just be careful with the wording. Don't put : "Looking for a bunch of guys to ride in the woods." You'll get a lot of responses from non riders!:smirk:

:smirk: Awesome.

Looking for some fun guys to ride and get muddy. Be ready for some whoops.

That's the greatest method in the world right there. I was riding with a father and son yesterday, I can't wait until my son is a few years older :smirk:

Now I just have to wait for a girl! :/

(You'd think living in the middle of Utah there'd be some willing riders...)

i talk to most everyone anyway but , see anybody with bike in their truck, ask them where they ride, just say you need some new riding buddies, usually if you can get with just 1 more person they usually have at least a couple guys, also the regional on here is good also.

Is there something wron with riding by yourself?

i ride by myself, get to the spot at like 9a.m and leave by like noon, 3 hours is enough for me.

Where in Md are you? I'm right outside of Annapolis and usually try and ride once a week.

When I get desperate I usually head to my local ORV Park and hangout in the staging area and BS with everyone. It usually doesn't take long before I find a group I can tag along with.

That method works very well here too.

Is there something wron with riding by yourself?

i ride by myself, get to the spot at like 9a.m and leave by like noon, 3 hours is enough for me.

Nothing wrong with riding alone, I do it a couple times a month, but it's usually more fun and definetly safer to ride with a buddy:thumbsup: