Hood River

Oregon

I am looking at going to hood river next weekend for the first time. Are the conditions good there this time of the year?

I am looking at going to hood river next weekend for the first time. Are the conditions good there this time of the year?

Rode yesterday up there (Sat the 21st) saweet singletrack..... lots and lots of quads everywhere else. Ideal conditions. Ranger was out checking arrestors, tags and under 40yo for the safety course card thingy. Gave a warning to my buddy, but took his info (id) AND SAID MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT NEXT TIME OR A TICKET.

Kingsley is pretty cool spot to ride

I rode Binns Hill on Friday, Everything is open but starting to get dusty. Trail 140 is still closed in the middle, due to logging. It is easy to go around on the road now.

We rode Pinemont on Sat and Sun. It is starting to get dusty, also. If you see any Quads on the singletrack, tell them to leave!

I rode Binns Hill on Friday, Everything is open but starting to get dusty. Trail 140 is still closed in the middle, due to logging. It is easy to go around on the road now.

We rode Pinemont on Sat and Sun. It is starting to get dusty, also. If you see any Quads on the singletrack, tell them to leave!

Pinemont was great this past weekend :smirk:

That was my first time out there and it was cool to get a tour from a guy who knows the lay of the land. Will definitely be back, and happy to help shoo off those quads. We didn't see any on Saturday, tho.

Pinemont was great this past weekend :smirk:

That was my first time out there and it was cool to get a tour from a guy who knows the lay of the land. Will definitely be back, and happy to help shoo off those quads. We didn't see any on Saturday, tho.

did you see a couple of huskys? We might have seen you. Where you a group of 4 KTM's

is there a trail map available for this area? i would like to come and check it out some time but would like to have some reference as i explore.

is there a trail map available for this area? i would like to come and check it out some time but would like to have some reference as i explore.

there is for the post canyon side, Great riding there too. (thanks Rick!)

did you see a couple of huskys? We might have seen you. Where you a group of 4 KTM's

Nope. We went Sat. and only say one other group all day.

It was good times. Thanks Rick :smirk:

There is a small map of the 12 mile Pinemont Loop. Sometimes you can find the maps in the map box at the staging area. The rest of the trails there are not on the map and are NOT part of the trail system yet. There are many private land owners. Sorry.

Hey Ride, Mud said to tell you "Hi!"

Hey Ride, Mud said to tell you "Hi!"

cool, did he tell you that while you pushed him up a hill or after you waited at the top for him? :smirk: neeeener neeener

Any one rideing Saturday?

probably and Sunday and Monday :smirk:

Any one rideing Saturday?

I plan to ride on Sat up Post Canyon over to Pinemont. Sunday, maybe the same. Monday, maybe the same! Let me know where you will be!

probably and Sunday and Monday :smirk:

just signed up for the dog, are you going?

just signed up for the dog, are you going?

Probably. Done it a few times now, real fun. If you get there the day before bring I can show you all the sweet stuff at HR as far as single track goes.

Probably. Done it a few times now, real fun. If you get there the day before bring I can show you all the sweet stuff at HR as far as single track goes.

I`m down for that. Should I find you atop a TE511?

I`m down for that. Should I find you atop a TE511?

Bring it shrub:worthy:

Fantastico.

Leaving Camano early, should be in HR noonish.

Bring it shrub:worthy:

Will save the date for the day before then. :smirk: