First ride!!!!!!

Holy crap! Just did a hard 30 mile break in on my 440 Athena, 3X3 Hotcams, 39mm fcr Mrd, MCCT. 400sm. All I can say is and I'm 54 and 240 lbs this bike is the most fun I have ever had on a bike!!!! I was amazed at the off the line to rev limiter torque and smoothness. I love the decel pops! Eddie put in some Ron Hamp valves and I'm running the TT jet suggestions. I don't really have a thing to change. It's just about spot on. Maybe a 158 main jet because I have a little soot in the end cone, but I rather have it slightly rich, it runs cooler.:smirk::smirk:. I'm thrilled. YES!

Edited by johnnysalami1957
grammer

all I can say is I wish I could dump money on my sm like that. I had a hard time spending the money for the JD kit, fuel screw and the MRD SSW. Im jealous

all I can say is I wish I could dump money on my sm like that. I had a hard time spending the money for the JD kit, fuel screw and the MRD SSW. Im jealous

I sold my Springfield 1911 A1 for 1000.00 But kept my Glock 36 to do the mods! I hated to do it. But I will use the bike more.

I did same couple months back.. Makes the bike a good bike to pure fun !!

10bhp increase with bolt ons :-)

Makes the bike come alive doesn't it ? I enjoy riding my sm a whole lot more . Good to hear , Johnnysalami .

I have pretty much the same setup and have to agree. As for jetting since I see your in jersey and most likely close to sea level the 158 main should be right on with out the insert. I drop down to a 152 with the spark arrestor in.

The nickname for Glock is Tactical Tupperware.

It's all TT fault and all the modders here, the more I read the more I did! All the locktite fixes water pump seal fix and all the agonizing deciding what to do and what to use. Well I did every mod but the stroker. All the Eddie mods too! Cap on coil, fan switch, super start and free power mod. Eddie is great good prices great work and correct advice. And after this motor is done it's off to Eddie for the works. It's worth it!