[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Washington Crowded 3-day coming

Taneum closed

Manastash road above Cove road closed

Seasonal closure in effect for the rest of Cle Elum Ranger district.

What IS open and rideable that hasn't been rooted out all winter? The usual suspects are going to be packed

to the gills with all of the closures. Naches?

Taneum closed

Manastash road above Cove road closed

Seasonal closure in effect for the rest of Cle Elum Ranger district.

What IS open and rideable that hasn't been rooted out all winter? The usual suspects are going to be packed

to the gills with all of the closures. Naches?

NOT Naches:bonk: Trails closed until June 15:banghead:

Same here on the east side, skipping out on the trails and going to a buddies house for a fun poker run weekend on his private track :smirk:

Green dots?

Some just told me about the Naneum ridge green dots as well. Never heard about them till yesterday...anyone know if its worth giving a try?

Yes, get yer ridin' in before the Discover Pass is required.

Green Dot Maps

Probably way too much snow on the upper part, though.

I heard 3rd hand some people made it up to Swift Creek (about 5 sections West of the game reserve on the Naneum map) in their pick-up in two-wheel drive a couple days ago. To the intersection there is about 15 miles after you hit gravel, so with some playing around a guy could get a full day in.

There is single track trails at the top left corner of the same map, does anyone know if those are Table Mtn or Devil's Gulch trails, just curious? I'd bet those are still under feet of snow, they are a bit higher in elevation than the rest of the green dots.

Same here on the east side, skipping out on the trails and going to a buddies house for a fun poker run weekend on his private track :smirk:

Think I might do that too. Stay home and work on the backyard trials course.

I am going camping in the little naches. Sucks that cant use my motorized toys but what can you do.

I am also curious to any information to the Devils Gulch area or lake Wenatchee trails. Anyone have any current info on those areas?

I heard 3rd hand some people made it up to Swift Creek (about 5 sections West of the game reserve on the Naneum map) in their pick-up in two-wheel drive a couple days ago. To the intersection there is about 15 miles after you hit gravel, so with some playing around a guy could get a full day in.

There is single track trails at the top left corner of the same map, does anyone know if those are Table Mtn or Devil's Gulch trails, just curious? I'd bet those are still under feet of snow, they are a bit higher in elevation than the rest of the green dots.

Table Mountain area and some of the Devils Gulch System are under a seasonal closure the lifts on June 15th. Still some snow issues in the Gulch though.....

Ever thought of the going over to the Palouse Ranger District of the Clearwater National Forest (East of Moscow) or McCloskey State Park?

I gave up riding in WA for the long weekend due to all the closures. We are going to try out some desrt riding in Owyhee ID for something new.

Will probably due some Green dot riding sometime this summer in the lull before Gifford and Naches really melts off/ opens up.