Sign in to follow this  

ssr 125 vs coolster 125?

I was just going to buy a ssr 125 for about $615 brand new from Tbolts. but a guy came to me with a coolster jumper 125 (2009). he has some things done aftermarket like front forks and exhaust and wants 600. I wanted to know. because I want to ride jumps, and would i just be beating up the ssr?

is there anywhere to buy a pitster for less than double of the prices i was just talking about?

I see them for under $800 alot in the NW most of the time barely used But if you can't find a decent price on one get the cloolster if it's not haggard

yea, I can only find them for over 1,000. they must be made up there. I am down here in oklahoma

Do not get the ssr the suspension is junk my buddys kid had one and the front forks folded up on it.the motor is strong.

Do not get the ssr the suspension is junk my buddys kid had one and the front forks folded up on it.the motor is strong.

I already have a spare set of inverted forks and gas suspension, that granted. would it still be worth the 2 years older for a coolster?