Is it Just me

Motocross

or has Chad Reed matured a lot since forming Two Two motorsports?

maybe he just want's his money's worth out of his rider

he seems to have figured out that tummy ache thing.....

he seems to have figured out that tummy ache thing.....

RV used that one this weekend.

Yes CR is much easier to like these days.

Mature/ Don't know he looked kind of giddy after winning Hangtown. Can't say I blame him>

maybe it being a dad! puts the rest of the shit into perspective,

Maybe he is having fun again.

Or this. ^^^^

RV used that one this weekend.

Yes CR is much easier to like these days.

Yeah, now if RV would have just said he wasn't ready and didn't race Hangtown at all, maybe he would earn some more respect around here. What a chump.:smirk:

Yeah, now if RV would have just said he wasn't ready and didn't race Hangtown at all, maybe he would earn some more respect around here. What a chump.:lol:

:smirk::smirk::prof::smirk:

ya i think he grew about 1/2 inch from last year,i believe he is 4foot nuttin now

Yeah that most definitely has something to do with it. And yes I'm speaking from experience.

Yeah, now if RV would have just said he wasn't ready and didn't race Hangtown at all, maybe he would earn some more respect around here. What a chump.:smirk:

It sounded better in your head.:smirk: RV has to race....the guy you are trying to cut down doesn't. Do you always have to bring JS into a thread to bash? Since you did....what does not ready mean? Him? His big turd of a bike? Finances?

I think RV " want's to race :smirk:

Do you always have to bring JS into a thread to bash?

Do you always have to bring RV into a thread to bash Mr. "Anyone but RV?":p

I think RV " want's to race :smirk:

RV has a contract that requires him to race and no I am not saying he doesn't want to race, he just doesn't have the choice.

Do you always have to bring RV into a thread to bash Mr. "Anyone but RV?":p

Where do you see "Anyone but RV"?:smirk::prof: That probably sounded better in your head too.

he has a contract because he wanted to race , the want came before the contract :smirk:

Where do you see "Anyone but RV"?:smirk::prof: That probably sounded better in your head too.

I'm sorry I beat you at your own game. If I change my sig do I get bonus points?:smirk:

We've highjacked this thread enough, have a nice evening.

Edited by theflyingtomato

You ladies should go get a room and have a pillow fight.

:smirk: to Chad Reed. It does seem that he has a history of excuses when he is not doing well and feels great when he is winning, or close to it. Either way I'm happy for him and his team and hope we get to see the greatest MX season coming off of the greatest SX season.

MAX!!!

I'm sorry I beat you at your own game. If I change my sig do I get bonus points?:smirk:

alot of people know what you were talking about , but you won't get any credit because I have learned the rules of the internet say you can change the rules any way and time you wan't to make yourself the " winner " I have found that one guy on here has perfected the art :smirk: