Memorial weekend roll call

Colorado

Wondering what people are doing for the 3 dayer. A group of us are headed over to Rabbit valley with the possibility of driving over the border and doing the swell one day. Friday can't come soon enough!:smirk:

I gotta work on Monday. Kids, Stay in school!

We have a group going to RV this weekend, also. Here's a pic of my rig, stop in for a cold one and say hi. :smirk:

Moab9l.jpg

But, don't tell anyone about the party ...

Tiger.jpg

What time is everyone meeting up? Ridden RV once and it was pretty cool but I am sure I haven't ridden everything. Let's Ride, I'll bring the beer and tequila.

stop in for a cold one and say hi. :smirk:

Sounds good! I can always have my arm twisted for a cold one. Now if this week would move along.

Headed south to Woodland with the kids. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon to Monday eve.

717 Saturday probably. Need to go watch the weather.

Dave

Would like to try Woodland Park tomorrow. Looking online for directions to the trailhead or parking area. I'll be heading south from Littleton/470.

We have a group going to RV this weekend, also. Here's a pic of my rig, stop in for a cold one and say hi. :smirk:

Moab9l.jpg

But, don't tell anyone about the party ...

Tiger.jpg

I may show, I'm local, but just recently, so don't know RV very well. Dark GMC with KTM 300EXC....will bring some firewood and booze