Sign in to follow this  

Motocross What Happened to Mookie???

All I saw in the second moto was DNS which I am assuming is Did Not Start. Did the first moto wear him out so bad that he could not make it to the line for the second moto? Is he now taking lessons from big bro? I do like the kid and he had a great start to the first moto. Maybe it is time to get rid of the xbox (and Sorby) if you are going to play with the big boys!

All I saw in the second moto was DNS which I am assuming is Did Not Start. Did the first moto wear him out so bad that he could not make it to the line for the second moto? Is he now taking lessons from big bro? I do like the kid and he had a great start to the first moto. Maybe it is time to get rid of the xbox (and Sorby) if you are going to play with the big boys!

Has the speed but not the endurance and I agree, Mookie needs to lose the xbox and Sorby.:smirk:

After "Do the Right thing" end, Mookie still deliver pizza and date Rosie Perez, be annoying at Knicks games.

I was also cheering him on in the first moto but he blew up pretty fast and faded quickly. I was curious about the second moto?? Even though Im known as one of the "bubba haters" :smirk: on here I really like Malcolm since it seems his head is not so inflated that he needs a special sized helmet. I hope he continues to learn and improve this outdoor season.