Sign in to follow this  

bleeder cap crf250X

so i was doing a little maint. today preparing for next weekends riding/camping trip:banana:...bled my forks,when putting the left side bleeder back in the top of the screw snapped off:banghead::lol::smirk:,its just the cap of the screw,its the stock bleeder screw,the Oring is still sealed with the rest of the screw...do you guys think that it will stay sealed?im pretty sure i wont be able to get a new screw by friday:banghead: though im gonna call the dealer and see,but im not holding my breath for it:banghead:,i cant be with out my bike for next weekend!!!:smirk::banghead::prof:...i put a tiny dab of JB weld on the cap of the screw hoping it will crab and i ll be able to get the screw out,any input on this issue would be hugely appreciated:worthy::lol:..p.s.i didnt over tighten the screw,the previous owner did and stressed it:foul:,i barely snugged it when the head snapped off:foul:

it should seal ok if the majority of the head is still there, can i ask not to put so many animations in your post as its hard to read.

wrong mog, it's supposed to be a comic :smirk:

lolol yeah sorry about that...the animation,i was kinda animated when i posted it...thanx for the info

see if you have a Cycle Gear store close by. and then go there and by the push button bleeders and install those instead. about $15.

i called all over,i live in the country,our local dealer doesnt have the part in stock,called a few places in tucson and no luck...im gonna order the bleaders tomarrow but they wont be in till next wed