Sign in to follow this  

New Pics of me!!!

WOW these pics are showing huge improvements in your riding, Looks like you have been practicing all the techniques every one gave you right down to looking through the corners AND your getting some air. You should be very proud of your riding ability, You look like your doing great, Keep up the good work and you'll be giving your boyfriend a run for the finish line LOL

WOW these pics are showing huge improvements in your riding, Looks like you have been practicing all the techniques every one gave you right down to looking through the corners AND your getting some air. You should be very proud of your riding ability, You look like your doing great, Keep up the good work and you'll be giving your boyfriend a run for the finish line LOL

Thank you! I really love this forum because here I found some good advices and I try to practice a lot!

This Sunday I have my first race I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

I will race into novice C class, we have the classes Novice A,B,C for the beginners and the C class is the Lower! I know I will have a lot of fun and I will meet other girls!!!!!:smirk::banana::smirk:

Awesome! Good luck at the race! I know you'll have fun!

WooHoo!! Looks good!!! Looks like you are having a lot of fun too!!!!!!
Awesome! Good luck at the race! I know you'll have fun!

Thank you all girls!!!

Only three days!!!!!!