Sign in to follow this  

Where does this part go?

While I was working on my bike yesterday, I noticed this bracket loose inside the headlight fairing. Unfortunately, I've been completely unable to figure out how or where it's supposed to be attached. Since it didn't seem like I needed it, I just took it out. Could someone help me out please?

drzbracket.jpg

It holds the throttle cables wire harness from right controls & holds the speedo cable in place. It attaches to the right speedo head bolt.

The bolt goes through the U part near the top, the bottom hook holds the speedo, and the wiring and throttle go through the loop

Would someone please confirm I installed it correctly? I have the throttle cable (I have Eddie's throttle which only uses one cable) and the throttle side wiring harness running through the top end, and the bottom hooks the speedo cable.

drzbracket2.jpg

Would someone please confirm I installed it correctly? I have the throttle cable (I have Eddie's throttle which only uses one cable) and the throttle side wiring harness running through the top end, and the bottom hooks the speedo cable.

drzbracket2.jpg

:smirk::thumbsup: