Where is the flasher relay located?

Got a new relay for led flashers. Where is the flasher relay located on an 07 sm?

Thanks!

Behind the headlight attached to it's bracket

Got a new relay for led flashers. Where is the flasher relay located on an 07 sm?

Thanks!

Hope you got the 7 pole plug in for Suzuki..

$(KGrHqQOKpUE1qkdgrODBNt,+-cSZQ~~0_12.JPG

If not, you have to dig into the wires at the current relay, and you will have 2 relays behind the light

Thanks! Yes, that's what I got.

Where did you get that relay, if you don't mind me asking. I need one. I have fast blinking LEDs front and rear.

There are quite a few threads on this. The flasher relay plug can be unpinned and then there are any number of options. I used a solid state fixed rate flasher from cutom dynamics. The Z1000 unit has the correct size conectors. Unpin connect wrap with tape. Easy and reversable.

Where did you get that relay, if you don't mind me asking. I need one. I have fast blinking LEDs front and rear.

Luckybike.com... They sell on eBay and Amazon. The relay worked great... plug and play!

There are quite a few threads on this. The flasher relay plug can be unpinned and then there are any number of options. I used a solid state fixed rate flasher from cutom dynamics. The Z1000 unit has the correct size conectors. Unpin connect wrap with tape. Easy and reversable.

:smirk:

genius, I hadn't even considered just unpinning the connecter. I've got a whole pin-tool set sitting in my toolbox. I'll probably still cut & splice the other wires just to be rid of the relay and the kickstand kill-circuit, but until I'm sure the new flasher relay works, that'll be much easier.