Sign in to follow this  

Motocross What happen to Hansen #100??

I see on Racer X that he went play riding wiht Jlaw. why is he not racing?

thanks for imput

who cares?:smirk::lol:

hansen can stay gone as far as i am concerned...... unless he wants to grow some nuts and play with kids his own age on the 450s...... wait a minuted.... isn't windham and maybe a couple others the only ones that are the same age or a touch older than he is?:prof::lol:

i'd love to watch him try his blatant dirty style on somebody like windham...... just for the shear enjoyment of watching windham either punt him over a hay bale or stomp a mudhole in his spoiled/pouty little arse after the race.:smirk:

• Like 1

I see on Racer X that he went play riding wiht Jlaw. why is he not racing?

thanks for imput

He's on the little boy plan, SX Only.

I love how he goes right back to his dirtbag ways right after that Transworld article came out on how he's turned around his career. Things don't go his way and he shows who he really is.

He only races sx, you should know that and I am pretty sure he has to race the 450's this coming sx season.

possible letting his hand mend???
Whoa... that might actually make sense.:smirk:

Not busting your chops, but nobody else noted his hand injury might be a valid reason to miss Hang Town. Though the negative press seems to be attracting more publicity - you could make a living off of that, too.

He reinjured the hand in the SX finals practice when he tangled in the whoops with Jake Canada - I thought he was going to swing then, but he didn't, another "whoa" moment...:smirk:

The hand issue reason was why he sucked at the finals, though he tried to race through it.... he wasn't there to miss the LCQ and come up with his BS excuse, but he did. He was being a smart-ass, then.... perfectly acceptable to hate him for that, though. What would you say when you have a people ask you what your problem is all the time - "gee, I don't know, maybe I have an effed up hand.":busted:

-Kerry

who cares?:smirk::lol:

Hansen can stay gone as far as i am concerned...... Unless he wants to grow some nuts and play with kids his own age on the 450s...... Wait a minuted.... Isn't windham and maybe a couple others the only ones that are the same age or a touch older than he is?:prof::lol:

I'd love to watch him try his blatant dirty style on somebody like windham...... Just for the shear enjoyment of watching windham either punt him over a hay bale or stomp a mudhole in his spoiled/pouty little arse after the race.:smirk:

x2 !!

Who care, he is a total douchebag. I can't decide who the biggest looser is, Hansen or Lawrence.

MAX!!!

Who care, he is a total douchebag. I can't decide who the biggest looser is, Hansen or Lawrence.

MAX!!!

3 Way tie Hansen, Lawrence and don't forget POORSELL:moon:

MAX!!!

That's a toss up.. :smirk:

Diffrence is frenchie's out there racing.. :smirk:

And the French guy is simply a nice, quiet kid with a language barrier.....

Hey! Do you guys want to hear a joke?

Once I was super stoned and I look over to my friend, and I was all like "Duuude I feel like Josh Hansen right now....." lol

Once I was super stoned and I look over to my friend, and I was all like "Duuude I feel like Josh Hansen right now....." lol

I was wondering why you missed that last moto....:smirk:

-Kerry

That joke was much funnier when you were stoned :smirk::smirk::smirk: