Ontario riders

Ontario

Hey guys and gals. I am the only one in my group of friends that has a bike. Currently just checking and seeing if anyone else is from the south western ontario area... Let me know and we can ride it up!!

Hey guys and gals. I am the only one in my group of friends that has a bike. Currently just checking and seeing if anyone else is from the south western ontario area... Let me know and we can ride it up!!

You will probably have better luck on supermoto junkie than here. Most on here, probably 99.99% of them, only mods not ride.:lol: The .0123456789% of the ones that do ride on here, I could count with 1 hand, and I've probably ridden with them.:smirk::prof:

Just sayin' folks!!:lol::smirk::lol:

There is a few kicking around here on TT. Me, I'm a bit north sitting between Sudbury and Sault Ste. marie.

London I don't know, but I have Pm a few from Ottawa and TO areas.

Check out 408 racing's website, they take care of supermoto racing in Ontario.

Most on here, probably 99.99% of them, only mods not ride. The .0123456789% of the ones that do ride on here, I could count with 1 hand, and I've probably ridden with them

Easy now Moding our drz is an addiction we cant help it. :smirk:

Good luck on your search Kyle.

im in guelph where are you?

I'm in Hamilton. where are you ?

I'm in Waterloo. There is a thread on SMJ for KW and the surrounding area. We are currently trying to meet up with as many riders as possible and get more rides going throughout the summer. I am also down in Hamilton/Dundas area a lot and take my bike.

Im from London Ontario.. You local boys we should all go for a ride sometime?

Hey kyle, there are 3 of us from london send pm

oshawa

Hey Fellow Riders.. Anyone be up for a ride in London Tonight? Send me a email or text if you wanna come out..

hehe, did you check the weather forecast for this evening ? ;-)

Newmarket ? I can't be the only Drz in newmarket...can I ?

Port Perry

Woodstock

From Tillsonburg, right by Gopher Dunes!

port hope,

"literally", a stones throw away from the ganny

i mean like if i stood at the end of my driveway, i could probably hit the trail with a rock if i threw it hard enough

anyone who ever wants to come riding hit me up

uxbridge,

hasting/ peterbourogh area

aylmer ontario. looking to do the ganny as soon as it opens!

ya i am wanting to do some ganny riding this summer, its not too far from uxbrdge, like kyle i am the only one of my friends who has a bike and would like someone to ride with,, i'd be willing to meet up at the ganny on a sat or sunday when it opens, as i have never been and could use a tour guide,,