Hi Ladies :)

Hey Ladies... I figured I should say hello, been reading a few posts & wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding for about a year and a half. Still new. Riding an XR100, live in the PNW & trying to master some trails out here but really liking tracks better. Anyways... HI :smirk:

Breezy

HI ya Breezy Welcome to the fun zone :smirk:

I'm in WA also... I'm in Renton :smirk:

Howdy and welcome!!! I started out on an XR100R too!!! Moved up last year.. Good luck and have fun riding!!

HI ya Breezy Welcome to the fun zone :smirk:

I'm in WA also... I'm in Renton :prof:

Niice ! I'm in Bothell. just spend Saturday down @ Tahuya, pretty nice trails :lol: have you been to Horn Rapids?? definately my favorite place in the state! :smirk:

Niice ! I'm in Bothell. just spend Saturday down @ Tahuya, pretty nice trails :lol: have you been to Horn Rapids?? definately my favorite place in the state! :smirk:

nope.. only been to Belfair, Walker, Tanuem and some Capitol :lol: I want to try Horn Rapids :smirk:

I was just at Walker this Saturday but on my Tard and not my dirt bike :prof:

Hey Ladies.. trying to master some trails out here but really liking tracks better. Anyways... HI :smirk:

Breezy

Hey Now HondaGirly,

I really like riding on the trails. Welcome and Hi.

Maureen

Hey Now HondaGirly,

I really like riding on the trails. Welcome and Hi.

Maureen

Hi :smirk: I like em too just get distracted by trees and ditches lol more things to crash into haha :smirk:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, welcome, and enjoy the trails!

Welcome, welcome, and enjoy the trails!

Thank ya :smirk:

Welcome to the forum.:smirk: I used to love riding trials in Washington when I lived there many years ago.:smirk: