Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Stewart to Suzuki talk - Actual Source

From the Pulp MX (Steve Matthes) Twitter

"Talked to some peeps in the know that said Stewie & Suzuki definitely talking, Dungey looking elsewhere for '11-early but theres smoke there"

Followed By:

"Yamaha guy told me another yr on blue for stewie contract so we'll see what happens with that.."

I know there are like two or three threads on this right now, but this one has a much more reliable source.

Its clear JS needs to do something, I hardly think the bike is the problem but a color change might give him the mental break to get on the right track again.

I noticed that JS is gone from the yamaha tv commercials.

That's not new; been that way since the commercial for the 2011 450 came out. His commercial was for the '10 model.

I don't doubt that there may be somthing in the works somewhere in the future but until there's pics, video, or an actual statement by Stewart all of these threads and so called reliable sources don't meAn anything. But are cool to go through.

Its clear JS needs to do something, I hardly think the bike is the problem but a color change might give him the mental break to get on the right track again.

He's black, that will not change. Hey, just messing with ya.

I duno Michel Jackson started out black and turned white so anything is possable . I really do not see any problem with any of the bikes each 1 of the big 4 colors won a race this past supercross season

Even if JS7 and the Yamaha were not necessarily a good match, he still won a lot of the heat races this year and pulled several holeshots on the blue bike. So if the bike were to truly be the root cause of his disappointing season, wouldn't it have also prevented him from winning so many of the heat races and running way out front on numerous occasions in the main events? Maybe he would have performed much, much better on another brand of bike. Who knows...

I dont think it is the bike he doesnt like, I think it is YAMAHA. I think he would be smart to take a cut in pay and ride for Rockstar, good solid team. He can make money racing cars and doing TV but he cant buy wins. I think he wants to leave the sport winning, not wrecking... But some people only care about money.

I do not see how it can be yamaha ? please explain . he does not ride for factory yamaha . they do not even have a team anymore . at this point who cares ? I just do not want to hear anymore i am the fastest man crap . i had to look into the archives to see when the last time he won a championship was . and the only reason he won those is RC4 let him

Stewart should just go back to the basics and listen to his old man: "We racers, that's what we do, we race" Seems as though Bubbles has forgotten that.

MAX!!!!

Even if JS7 and the Yamaha were not necessarily a good match, he still won a lot of the heat races this year and pulled several holeshots on the blue bike. So if the bike were to truly be the root cause of his disappointing season, wouldn't it have also prevented him from winning so many of the heat races and running way out front on numerous occasions in the main events? Maybe he would have performed much, much better on another brand of bike. Who knows...

Yamaha is probably the last bike I would buy but in its defense, Its not the bike. JS crashes alot, its no big secret. Die hard JS fans refuse to acknowledge it but look at history.

I will say this though, The bigger riders dont seem to be having as much trouble with the bike. JS is tiny. I think he has made it obvious that he doesnt like it either. From day one a couple years ago. The look on his face in the testing videos was like "***"???

suree man why not, hell.. jump on a honda next year. do whatever you want, you're the fastest man on the planet.. no one can stop you.