Need your opinion: Josh Grant look alike bike

I own a 09 CRF450R that looks exactly like Josh Grant's bike. I chose to put number 33, not because of Josh Grant, but because its been my favorite number since I was a kid.

I recently started riding at local MX tracks, and I get a lot of people who I would say are making fun of me by yelling out JOSH GRANT with their thumbs up and laughing at the same time. I look nothing like Josh Grant, ride NOTHING like Josh, and Im sure Josh grant has better things to do than to hang out or ride at these tracks, so I am 100% sure they are not confusing me.

Its getting to the point to of it being annoying. I almost to the point of almost getting into fights over this.

Should I at this point waste more money and change my number plates? or should I not care what other people do or say?

I think you should focus on riding, not on what a few A-holes think.

I own a 09 CRF450R that looks exactly like Josh Grant's bike. I chose to put number 33, not because of Josh Grant, but because its been my favorite number since I was a kid.

I recently started riding at local MX tracks, and I get a lot of people who I would say are making fun of me by yelling out JOSH GRANT with their thumbs up and laughing at the same time. I look nothing like Josh Grant, ride NOTHING like Josh, and Im sure Josh grant has better things to do than to hang out or ride at these tracks, so I am 100% sure they are not confusing me.

Its getting to the point to of it being annoying. I almost to the point of almost getting into fights over this.

Should I at this point waste more money and change my number plates? or should I not care what other people do or say?

It's your bike. Don't let bunch of jealous "bros" ruin your day

Don't think twice about it. There's nothing really unique about JG's bike anyway. Besides, right now it has the # 14 on it. Water off a ducks back. DO NOT be prepared to fight over something as silly as this. Just taking yourself down to their level.

If you like your bike, it's colors and the #, then go with it and just have fun.:smirk:

It's all about having fun.

Are you pretty fast? Only reason I could think why they're making fun of you is if you're running white backgrounds and a 2 digit number, but really slow and in everyone's way. Either way, it's your money so you can do whatever to your bike.

Just do your thing. Ignore the bozo's

Life is too short dude. Don't sweat the small stuff. These people who are making fun are covering up their own inadequacies. A lot of bullys and punk kids have had rotten childhoods. That seems to make them want to lash out and start stuff with people.

Do not under any circumstance start a fight over something as trivial as this. You could get banned from the track. There are other implications that go along with getting into a fight, like assault charges or extra people jumping in to change the outcome. The last fight I was in was in the 8th grade. It wasn't really a fight, as I was chasing him throwing haymakers and not landing even one of them.

put a smile on your face and be bold. But don't cave to these guys. If you were to react to them, then you have just played their game and lost.

If you were to react to them, then you have just played their game and lost.

^ This

The best way to get them back is to ignore them or give them a friendly wave.

I agree with all these fellas 100%. Plus there are other ways of getting back at a-holes on the track and not get in trouble for it. Its called ROOOSSTTTT!!!!! :smirk: