Clevis question!

Does the rebound adjustor position matter to install the clevis?

Because I backed up the jam nut turn the clevis in until it bottomed and then tighten the nut and now I only have 13 clicks of rebound I did this with the rebound clicks full out.

usually it must not screwed in until it's seated.

If you don't have enough rebound (clicks) you have to turn the rod a little more out.

It's a trial an error thingy then to find the correct position of the rod.

well if only 13 clicks means the clevice is either screwed on to tight which is hard to happen . I would say more than likely either the aduster has some gunk in it wont allow it to screw out to far . Or the clevice has some wear in bottom where the threads bottom out and is perhaps in about 20 thou to far a simple shim that is same size as ID of clevice that has lets say an 8mm hole in it an old fork shim will space clevice out a bit and should give you some of the added clicks you lost .

well if only 13 clicks means the clevice is either screwed on to tight which is hard to happen . I would say more than likely either the aduster has some gunk in it wont allow it to screw out to far . Or the clevice has some wear in bottom where the threads bottom out and is perhaps in about 20 thou to far a simple shim that is same size as ID of clevice that has lets say an 8mm hole in it an old fork shim will space clevice out a bit and should give you some of the added clicks you lost .

The shim worked awsome:banana:

Thanks ?