AK Farms redesigned track

Ok, here we go.

Just returned from the most changed-up track in the Tri-state area. Tested out with Expert, Am, Novice and Mini riders. All the haters will hate. That will never change...... but if you wanna ride something new, come on out this Saturday 5/28 from 10 to 6.

Thanks,

Dave Sauter

Sauter Racing

No, the track now goes counter clockwise(the other direction). basically that jump is a downhill table now. I spoke at length to someone who was there helping and he said it is fun, but different. the big step up by the road is also now a table. It will be interesting to see how it flows but I applaud them for trying to make changes......

No, the track now goes counter clockwise(the other direction). basically that jump is a downhill table now. I spoke at length to someone who was there helping and he said it is fun, but different. the big step up by the road is also now a table. It will be interesting to see how it flows but I applaud them for trying to make changes......

wow this is definitely a huge change, Did anyone helmet cam footage of the new layout

From their website

AK has just announced that there are major changes happening to the track. Here's a little sample of what's to come:

1. Huge step up (GOING) is now a table top.

2. Triple Step up (GOING) is now a downhill tabletop ?

3. Track as we remember (GONE) Direction will be reversed.

4. Finish line moved to the new tabletop (under power lines)

5. Ambulance will now be stationed on the track for improved response time.

Make sure you don't miss the next event at AK MX because even though you're going to the same property you won't be going to the same track....

I will be there ?

So I have a question for this upcoming weekend. On Ace's schedule it says there is a race this weekend. On AK farms website it says nothing. So, is there an Ace race at AK farms sunday or not??

So I have a question for this upcoming weekend. On Ace's schedule it says there is a race this weekend. On AK farms website it says nothing. So, is there an Ace race at AK farms sunday or not??

MSC web site says ACE. Ive been asking everyone for weeks if its true. Heard yes and no! Good thing the tracks are next to each other so it wont be too crazy sunday. Hope it is ace though

I went to a Ace practice at AK this year. I was thinking the same thing and emailed them and got a reply. Strange why they don't just clarify that they are shut down and running races at AK??