Sign in to follow this  

Takegawa 146 +R Kit

Takegawa continues to push the envelope in XR100 engine development- and introduces their stroker crank the to SCUT +R 62mm (136cc) kit. :smirk:

01-06-5216.jpg

01-06-5216dyno.jpg

Takegawa Bore kit 146cc, (bore 62mm x stroke 48.5mm). Complete bore with the new Takegawa +R Super Head design with the S-Cut piston kit. This kit incorporates aluminum roller rocker arms, hollow cam shaft with oil jets incorporated into the lobe design as well as the unique S-CUT piston design with Takegawa's patented oil jetting cylinder to provide extra lubrication and cooling.

Head criteria:

Large port intake, 29mm "D" shaped

Valve diameter, Intake 28.5mm, Exhaust 23.5mm

Valve stem diameter, 4.5mm

Valve spring, Double spring progressive design.

Rocker arm, Aluminum with roller bearing tip

Camshaft holder, NEW DESIGN with oil jetting to lubricate the top end

Cylinder criteria

Nicasil Aluminum coated cylinder

Patented Oil jet sprayer to cool and lubricate piston

S-CUT design, no case mods needed

Crankshaft criteria:

Weight reduced counter weights

Surface treated flywheel surface.

Only $1,899.99

Wow!!! Little over 22HP!! Are you kidding me?? Just when I thought my Stage 3 motor with 18/19HP was crazy, that's just nuts!!

I wonder how long the tranny will hold up with power like this? I'm worried about mine, but it seems like it's doing fine so far!

Wow that is impressive. Someone loan me $2k and I'll be the first one to try it :smirk:

:smirk: Or . . . . you can get a complete Crf150rb. :prof::smirk::smirk:

Yep already got that one covered

IMG00255.jpg

Still working on getting it prepped for the track :lol: That doesn't mean I don't want to make my 100 more competitive :lol:

I wonder how long the tranny will hold up with power like this? I'm worried about mine, but it seems like it's doing fine so far!

Thats the big question fo sure! I feel that RR is harder on the trans than MX...

Its possible to get into the 155-160cc range being a little creative.. and throw the +R head on top- O' MY!

Sounds like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide aka Stormnnorman and Firepower354 might have a one off cocktail mixing up for +160ish cc INSANE

Yep already got that one covered

IMG00255.jpg

Still working on getting it prepped for the track :smirk: That doesn't mean I don't want to make my 100 more competitive :smirk:

HEY- I got one like that- its missing a few parts key parts tho- like the motor lol

HEY- I got one like that- its missing a few parts key parts tho- like the motor lol

Mine has the motor but is disassembled awaiting a new spring for the recently re-valved shock and springs for the forks, not to mention the $$$$ to get my wheel set ordered.