Memorial Weekend

Doing some slower speed stuff around rose city. Showing my boss and his kid (new to bikes) around a bit.

Also doing some quad riding with the kids in a undisclosed clearing in the woods.

No U.P. for me this year. I can"t come to grips with the $500 gas bill. Anyways I"ll be up for Evart,Long Lake, Missaukee, Cabberfee, and maybe Moorestown stretch. I"ll be at the trailer the weekend.

Sounds reasonable... I am supposed to be doing spring cleaning all weekend but I am sure I can get away for an early morning trail ride one of those days.... Evert sounds good.... I will let you know.?

count me out for anything, Sh#t hit the fan this sunday at work. major $$ customer need my and others help. was already in WI, back and now heading back Wed, back when I don't know. If anybody wants a cheese hat let me know !

count me out for anything, Sh#t hit the fan this sunday at work. major $$ customer need my and others help. was already in WI, back and now heading back Wed, back when I don't know. If anybody wants a cheese hat let me know !

I can sympathize Jim, my whole year has been like that, customer's are quite demanding but don't mind paying, stupid money!

Plan to be in the Rose city area for the weekend. Probably ride to Luzurne. FINALLY got my buddy off a quad and back on two wheels. Will probably be mixing up the wider stuff and single tracks on this trail to let him get used to the narrower stuff again.

Alot of ya know me on the 450X, my other guy will be on a Honda CRF250R.

I'm still pushing for Evart on Sunday, although I've never been to Long Lake.....

Long Lake is fun, fun, fun ... which is why you should plan on the June 8th ride. Bike only trail, only a couple whoop sections, decent elevation changes with only a couple hold-you-breath hills, and all in a 26 mile loop where you're never more than 3 miles from the truck.

We'll be at the Ambrose Lake trailhead sometime around 11. Gotta get the boat and dock in. If anyone feels like joining shoot me a pm. There is a slight chance we might put in at South Branch should our plans change slightly. Looking like its going to be a great day for riding with no dust.

Hey guys, im from the West Branch area. You guys should come to the new MX track that has opened up in West Branch, This weekend is there first Official Practice/race weekend with practice Saturday and race Sunday. They can use every single riders support for the opening day! There website is www.stoneridgemx.com

Beutiful day for a ride today at Evart. Eric and son, Rick and son, good to see you guys and thanks for all you lucky people that got to see my whiskey throttle get-off....you're welcome, glad I could provide some cheap entertainment.