[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

is this a real Yuasa YTZ10S battery ??? $99

I bought a gel bikemaster from bikebandit for cheap and so far so good almost 6months later.

I don't know about you but I don't feel comfortable buying batteries of eBay. Who knows how fresh they are. But then again I could be completely wrong.

Doesn't Eddie sale the bikemaster batteries as a cheaper option?

I looked for batteries last month; the prices were all over the board. I ended up going to my local dealer (I like these guys, by the way, and they've always treated me fairly); anyway, they hooked me up with a BikeMaster, prepped and fully charged for $44 which included tax. Cheap, local, and works fine. I'll re-post in five years to let you know how it holds up.

I looked for batteries last month; the prices were all over the board. I ended up going to my local dealer (I like these guys, by the way, and they've always treated me fairly); anyway, they hooked me up with a BikeMaster, prepped and fully charged for $44 which included tax. Cheap, local, and works fine. I'll re-post in five years to let you know how it holds up.

5 years good luck my ytz10s yuasa cost me $120+ about 18 months ago and i all ways had it on a battery tender after every ride , and now its going bad , thats why i dont want to spend the big $$$ if i dont have to

If it isn't a GS Yuasa it isn't any better than other brands.

lt MUST have the GS in it to make it the right product.

getting the ytz10s yuasa at the motorcycle shop were a buddy works for $90 so if it goes bad in the 1 year i can return it and get a new one easy this way

Hey Anthony,

Sorry .... missed this thread. The "GS" marking is a specific kind of battery. lt appears on a few different brands and indicates a far superior product. Unfortunately they aren't available in the USA... Noble told me that in a previous thread.