Good CR250 Rider

Good Control :smirk:

That's a strange video. There is no track at Walker Valley, and the mudhole strip he's pinned on is a beginner's trail called the Jam trail. Squids and kids only.

Walker is a local spot to me. Just sayin.

id say its a little wet there

That's a strange video. There is no track at Walker Valley, and the mudhole strip he's pinned on is a beginner's trail called the Jam trail. Squids and kids only.

Walker is a local spot to me. Just sayin.

Where's the vid of you ripping it like that then keyboard commando.?

I dunno, looked to me like the guy had skills.

I dunno, looked to me like the guy had skills.

Yea seemed like he knows how to work a bike to me.

I thought he looked good to, but he would be in a world of hurt if he crashed on that trail with trees lining both sides.

Daddy bee's got the honey

Where's the vid of you ripping it like that then keyboard commando.?

that's funny :smirk:

Anyway, whether the kid has skills or not, I don't know what about that shows it. Pinning the throttle down a whooped out beginner's trail always draws my attention though...and it's not the attention I look for in life. :smirk:

You're welcome to come run with the mudskippers anyday you'd like. We got miles of whooped out quad trails, full of water

:prof:

that's funny :prof:

Anyway, whether the kid has skills or not, I don't know what about that shows it. Pinning the throttle down a whooped out beginner's trail always draws my attention though...and it's not the attention I look for in life. :smirk:

You're welcome to come run with the mudskippers anyday you'd like. We got miles of whooped out quad trails, full of water

:lol:

:smirk:

yeah i'm with slackkinhard, ive ridden that trail plenty of times and its just a basic whooped out warmup trail. With that said, that guy has good control nonetheless

sweet pissing match between a 42 year old and a 16 year old...:lol:

sweet pissing match between a 42 year old and a 16 year old...:prof:

does even the simplest conflict trigger your angst? Obviously so, you decided to get involved :lol:

Now its a 42yr old and YOU :lol:

I just posted that the video is strange, becuz there is no track at Walker Valley ORV, and I honestly don't understand anybody pinning it down a trail that is adjacent to the staging area. It's full of little kids and beginners much of the time. So, if for some reason that impresses somebody, I just wanted to point out what they were being impressed by...then some "16yr old" bucked up when he thought I was picking on the 'mad skills' exhibited by the rider in the video. I invited him to come ride, and then YOU decided to get involved. :lol:

some pissing match

Can you please post your promo video from when you first turned Pro?

Let that be a lesson, folks: don't ever say that some guy on a YouTube video doesn't have Godlike skills on a dirt bike unless all of your riding footage debuts on the Speed Channel on Saturday nights. :smirk:

Let that be a lesson, folks: don't ever say that some guy on a YouTube video doesn't have Godlike skills on a dirt bike unless all of your riding footage debuts on the Speed Channel on Saturday nights. :smirk:

By the way, riders like the one on the cr are know to me as

"parking lot wheelie guys" :prof:

Meh not so impressed.

i agree thats not the most impressive video out there....but your basic knee jerk response was "you're an idiot if you think the CR250 guy is good...ride with me and i'll put you in your place"

i agree thats not the most impressive video out there....but your basic knee jerk response was "you're an idiot if you think the CR250 guy is good...ride with me and i'll put you in your place"

That wasn't really the impression I got.

You guys arguing about this are stupid... Looks like the kid had some balls and skills but I love the sound of the 2 stroke!