Summer is here-NIGHT RIDES ARE BACK

First night ride, June 17th or 18th. Meet up around 8. Ride in the still cool nearly full moon illuminated desert and then have an early morning breakfast.....These rides are a blast and are sure to please all. Any interest? Tom Fox has said he is goin, who else???????

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the night rides...epic...oh, and you guys too! I am recovering from surgery and I am out on this one but let me know throughout the summer. T-Shell, email me, TT jumped the shark along time ago and I don't check it our anymore. If it hadn't been for the fact that I'm laid up I wouldn't be on here now. Peace, Scoob

Long Time since i have posted on here i forgot my pass word or is that because i am old? Shell, can't wait to get out on the trail... the night rides we have done over the years are great. Hope we can get some of the old crew out with us. Need to get my self in some sort of riding shape........ JUST SHUT UP AND RIDE.......

This beat up old crumb is interested. I'll follow along and check the proposed route. I am suffering from significant knee issues...bad breath..farts that wont quit and a lust for hot women...so the route may be concern.

My leg is doing better. Probably going to do a road trip down the Coronado Trail from Pinetop to Silver City that weekend. If that goes well I may be closer to the next desert ride! Have fun, I await the trip report.

My leg is doing better. Probably going to do a road trip down the Coronado Trail from Pinetop to Silver City that weekend. If that goes well I may be closer to the next desert ride! Have fun, I await the trip report.

Road bike? What did you have done, knee? I had my R Rotator fixed up in Feb. All better now......

Friday is better for me.........let's nail down the date. Tom F., what say you? Scott, can you make Fri work?

Vacation week, camping and fishing up north. Won't be back in town until late Fri. Probably won't feel like riding all night. Sorry.

Vacation week, camping and fishing up north. Won't be back in town until late Fri. Probably won't feel like riding all night. Sorry.

Does that mean you will ride if we make it Sat? That may be better, because I am pretty sure Uranus is going to look as big as the moon that night.....I read it in an email forwarded to me.......

Does that mean you will ride if we make it Sat? That may be better, because I am pretty sure Uranus is going to look as big as the moon that night.....I read it in an email forwarded to me.......

10-4 Sat. is a go. We are gonna miss the full moon but here is one anyway.

:ride:

Dude, no way is Uraniis as big as the moon! Where do you get your information? Spreading sh!t like that around on a public forum is irresponsible!

Yeah, I don't miss this place at all! Ha!

My road bike, the same one I have always had...'01 BMW R1200C

• 2 weeks later...

Let's Ride! As always i will have to do some last minute prep work.. But i am in.... Who else? Talked to Woody he would like to go but he has to go out of town to photo shoot some race.... Let nail down were we will ride,meet,eat,etc........ also who else is in....