Alpinestars

Hey

so i was just wondering if Alpinestars makes a Jeresy and the riding pants to match oh and if they make a helmet as well. i ride with all stars protective gear

(other then helmet) and i have not been able to find a jersey or pants for dirt biking and it makes me a little mad that i cant find the last bit of gear.

also if they make a helmet do they make one for motocross and a separate one for street bike (sport bike)

if anyone has any info that would be much thanks

also i live in canada so jersey and pants i could order if i had to but helmet i would rather try on in person

once again thanks

Hey

so i was just wondering if Alpinestars makes a Jeresy and the riding pants to match oh and if they make a helmet as well. i ride with all stars protective gear

(other then helmet) and i have not been able to find a jersey or pants for dirt biking and it makes me a little mad that i cant find the last bit of gear.

also if they make a helmet do they make one for motocross and a separate one for street bike (sport bike)

if anyone has any info that would be much thanks

also i live in canada so jersey and pants i could order if i had to but helmet i would rather try on in person

once again thanks

i dont think they make anything other then boots and neck braces. ive never seen any of there jerseys or pants. best to start googling and see what you can find..

I've seen mx pants and jerseys on eBay but hard to find anywhere else maybe they were discontInued. Never seen a alpinestar helmet

They sell both pants and jerseys but not in the US according to what i have heard they don't want to take the focus away from their boots as for helmets don't think they make them. They do make road bike gear that you can buy but not moto gear.

Yes, they make jerseys and pants, but only for specific riders. Kendall Norman sports some fresh new gear every race. Can't post pics worth a damn, but google image it.

try royal distributing; last year's catalogue had alpinestars moto gear for about twice as much as any other set

I have only seen MX gear on a few riders.....I have never seen it offered to the public....I know the A-Star gear Mike Alessi wears looks pretty sick.........

u can buy them on ebay

they only sell alpinestars gear in europe, there might be a european website that will ship them to you if you look around

It's possible to buy A-star gear from Europe, but it really isn't worth it. Just buy from one of the respectable companies in the U.S.

i haven't found an online stores based out of anywhere but Europe and i'm not gonna buy a thor or shift one just because that would be annoying knowing that i have all stars stuff on but not the jersey i may just get myself a yamy set for know so i know the side i need and order a set from UK at end of season so i not waiting for it to ride it will be good next season

Go ebay. You can get them for a pretty good price