Prineville GP 2011

Oregon

Here is lap one broken into three segments. The last video has me knocking myself out right before the check point;0

Joe...........

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Killer video hope you are ok. That's what sucks about ridding you never know when a tree is going to jump out at you. great speed.

Hey I just looked at your profile your not a cable guy too are you

I am fine, got some fancy purple colors today;) I am kind of a cable guy but I do fiber optic networks.

Joe........

I am fine, got some fancy purple colors today;) I am kind of a cable guy but I do fiber optic networks.

Joe........

Next time take the advise of those around you and get off the bike. Glad your OK.

glad you were ok. great video had to show some friends, i did not know there was a moto park in primeville. do you know if they do anymore gp type racing in summer or was that there annual event of the year. P.S. dont look at the light. who do you work for.

Next time take the advise of those around you and get off the bike. Glad your OK.

sound advise, sadly I do not even remember the crash and 90% of the remainder of the race. Had I been in my right mind I would have sat down and relaxed.

glad you were ok. great video had to show some friends, i did not know there was a moto park in primeville. do you know if they do anymore gp type racing in summer or was that there annual event of the year. P.S. dont look at the light. who do you work for.

Info on PAP: http://www.prinevilleadventurepark.com/

Here is the 2011 OMRA calendar of events: http://omraoffroad.com/calendar.htm

I work for TW Telecom, it was Time Warner. Prior to that GST, AT&T, PTI, and the USAF. Telecom is a small world.

Joe........

Wow! That crash definitely had to hurt. It hurt me just watching it. I had to watch the video of you stuck in the mud at the 12 hour just to restore my faith in riding is fun.

Hope you heal quickly and have some more riding time this summer.

PS - That mud hole should be required viewing for anyone who doesn't believe us when we say the mud around here is really "quick drying concrete adhesive".

thanks for the webs sites joe. telcom is a small world and glass is the future. thanks for the info and keep it on two wheels.

:smirk:Joe what kind of footage will you be taking this weekend?:smirk:

:smirk:Joe what kind of footage will you be taking this weekend?:smirk:

don't know yet. Trying to figure out where I am going to go;) Got the invite on a few spots so I have not made up my mind. The non points GP at Swamp Creek is very tempting,, I love that tight western woods shit.

Joe....