Did "Superman" loose his power?......

I think he ran out of steam Johny. Gotta give him props though, he lasted longer than I ever would, didn't talk pre race smack and he didnt insult the track designers because his results were not what he wanted. What was he ninth overall?

8th overall which screwed up my picks DAM IT!

I am with the "Ran out of steam" theory. He was up there in Moto-1 so the speed is there. It is a known fact since his major crash he has a problem with cooling down his body. He has not raced in over 8+ months. I saw him sitting in a 55 gal trash can with ice water at Thunder Valley last year.

I would also throw out the new brand bike. The Yamahas seem to favor "bigger" riders and CP is not a big rider.... smooth all the way. I always thought he would rock on a Honda or Suzuki.

I predict he will be up racing the leaders around round 5.

I think he ran out of steam Johny. Gotta give him props though, he lasted longer than I ever would, didn't talk pre race smack and he didnt insult the track designers because his results were not what he wanted. What was he ninth overall?

Talked some smack in a Racer X interview last month.

For someone talking smack about the top 4-5 riders and "looking fast in a video clip from his track at home", he didn't impress in his return to MX.

The kid is fast and smooth, but so are Dungey, Windham, and Metcalfe. It's also pretty obvious he still has problems finishing moto 2. I'm not even convinced he is the fastest guy on his team, much less the fastest guy in the class.

For someone talking smack about the top 4-5 riders and "looking fast in a video clip from his track at home", he didn't impress in his return to MX.

The kid is fast and smooth, but so are Dungey, Windham, and Metcalfe. It's also pretty obvious he still has problems finishing moto 2. I'm not even convinced he is the fastest guy on his team, much less the fastest guy in the class.

well said. ?

It looked like he was having handling/suspension issues. I'm sure his results will improve as he races into shape and gets the new bike figured out some.

I agree, at least he showed up to race. He didn't say " meow not ready yet meow". Good on ya CP.