FORESTHILL - memorial day weekend

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

?:prof:.

Hmmmm? Does this count as 2 flakes on one ride post? Has this been done before? A new record? I think Bob has earned a new name............ Flakemeister......... Flakeasauraus........ Sir Flake Alot............ Mr. Flakey............. ?

We rode FH Thur , Fri , Sat and Sun .

Big fun for sure ! Lots of downed trees and pine needles are everywhere . Cleared what we could . Sunday conditions were awesome ! We had a nice snow storm for a few hours on Sat - classic Memorial Day Weekend .?

Post up another one!?

I'll do my best to show up! :prof:

Ahhhhhh Bob.......................................... you have a rep. Rain, sleet, hail, snow, slick, rapture,........................................... it doesn't matter. ?

I still take sh!t for my skiping out on that ride I hosted 4 years ago!? Now you've done it............. again............ yesterday, it is a requirement that we give you grief! I'm just putting it in print.?

Prove 'em wrong. Put one on! YOU are The Skipper afterall! ?

Edited by superslyko
Sir Flakeasoarus.....................

My guess is there is no way you can do 6 . Unless there have been guys going up there cutting trees out of the way all week long .

We couldn't even get very far on 5 .

Forest service cleared the main trail in the park with a few short ST sections not touched . We had 5 guys dragging some large trees out of the way ( no saw with us ) but it wasn't worth the effort when so many fun trails were clear to ride .

OH Yea - conditions were EPIC on Sunday . ?

I guess when one stops riding and becomes a Kayaker they no longer have a feeling for trail conditions .?

SO SAD .:prof:

THE dp400

I finally realize that the term, 'the skipper' refers to planning rides, then 'skipping' out on them. The skipper indeed! How fitting.

Slyko, did we have anything bet on this ride? I still owe you for the one and only ride he's planned and actually showed up on this year; Moonrocks.

• Like 1

Finally!

We have a winner!

It's been YEARS!

The BEST part was that HE thought of it! It's been too good to be true. ? I've been laying all kinds of hints, everywhere, all the time. (I do like funny names!)

Duh! ?

You Sir, are an Ace!

P.S. You owe me a beer!

skipper.jpg

Edited by superslyko
Is that Potato Ride still on?

yup and you can have that beer at the Bigbob 6th annual BEER SCAMBLE event this July 3, 2001 at Foresthill

Your date is ten years ago but is that a Ride Post in Sheep’s Clothing? If so I may be able to drag a few along. Not to into the Beer Scramble but a Ride at FH is always a good thing:ride:

yup and you can have that beer at the Bigbob 6th annual BEER SCAMBLE event this July 3, 2001 at Foresthill

I'm for that!

you heard 'em Slyko, you get your beer July 3, 2001.

The 'skipper' skipped a whole friggin' decade this time! That sure tops skipping just a self-planned ride.