Chuck Norris

Sorry, I wanted to have a title people would look at. I had planned on camping at Taneum this weekend and obviously with the flooding that won't be happening. Thinking about Capitol Forest, maybe the lower stuff in the GPNF or Evans creek? Possibly even Foggy Dew? I know there is a bunch of these threads but was hoping to get some insight from those that ride these areas. Like the homeless say, Anything helps. God bless. I promise I wont buy booze with your suggestions. Thanks

Well that backfired....I seem to have overlooked a small flaw in my title decision. On the upside, staying home and reading 30 pages of Chuck Norris jokes is looking way better than 6 hours of holiday traffic! By the way, Helen Keller's favorite color is Chuck Norris. The movie 'Anaconda' was all filmed in Chuck Norris' pants.

Chuck Norris can speak Spanish in 3 different languages.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King. And got one.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris' daughter lost her virginity. He went out and found it and put it back.

Chuck Norris ordered breakfast at McDonald's but was told they don't serve breakfast after 10:00 am so he round house kicked the building and it turned into a Wendy's.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Mikki Douglas said yesterday on her blog

"Liberty trails east of I-90 (town of Liberty side) below the Table Mountain Closure WILL BE OPEN with two exceptions; one is the lower 4WD319 and I think the other is the 334, but I am waiting for an e-mail to confirm. Just wanted you to know so you can plan for the big weekend. THANKS PNW4WDA volunteers!!!!!"

Pretty sure that's all 4x4 trails.. no single track, and while some of those trails are fun, some of those get pretty nasty.. (like when the trail that goes straight up 4-6ft high boulder face etc.)..

you might want to just hit the Shelton Poker run this weekend.. give the mountains a few more weeks

Somebody invented Chuck Norris toilet paper, but they had to discontinue it because it wouldn't take sh!t off anyone.

Chuck Norris can download the whole internet onto a floppy disc.

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.