Bad Day!!

well i had a bad day. Thought id go for a ride today, i got to my riding spot and everything was going perfectly fine until a quad rider came hauling a$% around a corner and plowed right into me.? I went over the bars and broke my wrist.? If that wasnt bad enough my mint 99 cr 250 that i just got the day before had its pipe completely smashed in while the quad and rider left unharmed.:prof::foul:?:foul:? Just thought id share....

Yeah I remember when I was riding up in the hills and a UTV comes flying around a blind corner (next to a sheer cliff) going 50mph, *with his family in it*, he basically slammed on his brakes and I swerved trying to not fall off the cliff. Everything was fine but scared the flying shit out of me!

Sorry that happened, at the start of the riding season too, really sucks. damn ATVers...

That blows man:foul:... that's why I try and stick to single track... Hope you heal up quick!!! At least you won't miss any riding while you send out your pipe to get fixed!!!

Couldn't agree with this statement more! I find it kinda scary thinking that a quad, or even worse, a side by side can come up hauling ass blindly and the motorcycle is the one that pays for it.