Cheap/handy mods

Hey guys, just wondering what cheap or free modifications you have done to your kxf's to make them look better or perform better.

cheers

I grind off the inner couple of teeth on the read brake pedal. It's free, makes me take the lever off so I have to clean and lube it, and it prevents losing a clutch cover if I have a simple accident involving the right side of the bike. Free, easy, & prevents huge repair bill.

The absolute number one cheap mod is for you to completely disassemble the bike, clean every bearing and race, inspect, and repack with a high quality grease of your choice. Nothing beat knowing that every single bearing is in perfect condition and that every boly is properly torqued with thread locker. Not the worries you need in your head as you try to master jumps at a new track.

Thanks mate, do you guys no of any companies that make a more straight rear fender like the yamaha and suzuki bikes but for a kawasaki, i like them alot better and am not really digging the curve in the kawasaki 250 one

Thanks mate, do you guys no of any companies that make a more straight rear fender like the yamaha and suzuki bikes but for a kawasaki, i like them alot better and am not really digging the curve in the kawasaki 250 one

I haven't seen one and putting graphics on the kawi rear fender is a b$%^& even with a heat gun.

I haven't seen one and putting graphics on the kawi rear fender is a b$%^& even with a heat gun.

Yea i second that, there is always a split at the end

Hey guys,

i was just wondering if a 2009 suzuki rear fender would fit onto my 2009 kxf???

cheers