A Short Green Machine Trail Ride Clip

This is the reason I bought my 08 KLX450R...

Thank you for posting these... Even though I am trapped at work,

I can escape a bit thanks to these cool images and clips.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.

:smirk:

I would agree... nice escape for those of us waiting for our season to begin.

And if I were to guess, i'd say you used a Gopro HD ? nice resolution, composition, and edditing. Thanks

Top notch vid :smirk: Ha hate big water puddles like that gives me a heart flutter just watching you go through. but sweet looking spot thanks for the post as i never see any vids of people riding the KLX:ride:

And if I were to guess, i'd say you used a Gopro HD ? nice resolution, composition, and edditing.
Ha hate big water puddles like that gives me a heart flutter just watching you go through. but sweet looking spot thanks for the post as i never see any vids of people riding the KLX

Yep...A GoPro HD with Adobe PE software for editing. A fun combination for the average gadget-geek/dirtbiker.

Here's a link to some more of my vides on Vimeo, for anyone who might be interested...

http://vimeo.com/user4042787/videos

Here's another one from my trail ride with my buddy, yesterday afternoon (May 27th). Be sure it's set at 720p HD, because Brian's little tumble off his bike looks so much better that way...:smirk:...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-GV6Pimn_8?hd=1

Dude good video and your buddy has the perfect helmet and gear for the occasion. LMFAO.:smirk:

The helmit is awesome! His riding position is weak. Elbows up, get off the seat. Video quality is exellent. Can't wait to get my Gopro in action this season. Just bought the LCD back, can't wait to give it a spin.

I love my gopro but I only have the helmet top mount. I think I'm digging that side mount a lot better:thumbsup:

I love my gopro but I only have the helmet top mount. I think I'm digging that side mount a lot better

I'm a big fan of the side of the helmet mount, and the chest mount, positions. The top of the helmet view seems to flatten out the terrain too much for my taste.

Here's another one from Sunday's ride...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-jrv2-NnRk?hd=1

Edited by DRZ400SK4

I'm a big fan of the side of the helmet mount, and the chest mount, positions. The top of the helmet view seems to flatten out the terrain too much for my taste.

Definitely better with the side camera [over top-mount]. The angle picks up the terrain so much better. Great vid too, I can't wait to start riding again! Surgery for my knee is a couple of weeks away:cripple:

Definitely better with the side camera [over top-mount]. The angle picks up the terrain so much better. Great vid too, I can't wait to start riding again! Surgery for my knee is a couple of weeks away

Heal up soon, bud.

And don't forget those knee pads!

The helmit is awesome! His riding position is weak. Elbows up, get off the seat. Video quality is exellent.

Brian's a noob (EK Helmet/May 27th video). He and I have done a lot of Jeepin' and streetbikin' together, but he's only had an off road bike for about a year.

Trying to squeeze a bit more quality out of the online versions of my riding videos. This is some previously unused footage from a ride back in the fall of 2010...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abc7xvd-Aik?hd=1

Good Job on the all the video. I like the ones better where you can here the engine rev but they are all good. Some of the places you ride I am so jealous!

I did a video where I jamed the camera sideways in the full face helmet snout and rode around my little track. It is comical in comparison to yours. :ride:

Good Job on the all the video. I like the ones better where you can here the engine rev but they are all good. Some of the places you ride I am so jealous!

I did a video where I jamed the camera sideways in the full face helmet snout and rode around my little track. It is comical in comparison to yours.

Thanks.

I have some footage somewhere, from when I had the camera mounted on the rear fender, and it fell off the mount on a rocky section. It landed lens-up, so when I rode back to look for it, it was perfectly positioned to shoot footage of me riding by trying to find it.

That was kinda funny, too. Here's a still capture from that ride-by...

:ride:

23rdMay07.jpg