Sign in to follow this  

Pre prints

ok im getting pre prints and im not sure what would look best i have a 2002 yamaha wr250f and i was thinking black letters with a white background. im getting my name on them too. Just want some opinions. :smirk:

Do you have stock graphics or "aftermarket"? Do you race? Do you want to stand out? These are all questions that you have to look into before YOU make a decision on what to get. Generally, 125/250f run black backgrounds with white numbers and 250/450f run white backgrounds with black numbers. I do know however, that some race districts require a different color background. If you have "aftermarket" graphics, maybe try to pick something that will blend in and flow with them. Just my 2 cents :smirk: good luck and maybe if you post a pic of your bike, we can help you get a better idea of what would look "good" :smirk:

are you going to race the bike?

check with them and see what their regulations are, alot of them have rules as far as background and number color, and alot assign numbers to the riders.

heres my 01 wr250f with preprints from factorybacking.com, they have a lot of cool designs, but like I said, check with your local series.

100_0138.jpg

are you going to race the bike?

check with them and see what their regulations are, alot of them have rules as far as background and number color, and alot assign numbers to the riders.

heres my 01 wr250f with preprints from factorybacking.com, they have a lot of cool designs, but like I said, check with your local series.

100_0138.jpg

nice bike photo and love the swingarm logo too :smirk: