Riding with the kids this weekend?

Colorado

Who's taking the kids riding this weekend and where?

Who's taking the kids riding this weekend and where?

Track or trail? I am taking my boys out, but we are gonna hit either Erie or Thunder Valley. I cant ride till Dec so I am just hanging

I may take my son and his friend out to Watkins if the weather lets up, its close to us. We mostly ride trails though. I'm just looking to find a group that's going to ride at a "family pace" at some point this weekend.

Me and my 14 year old son want to ride Rampart a bunch this summer, at less than a race pace.

When were you thinking of going?

Shaun, I am in San Antonio at the moment, but home tonight and leaving tomorrow morning for a family friendly area for 5 days. Spoke with you about it, if you want to go you're more than welcome. Check your PM'S

If you head out to Watkins, let me know and I'll bring Scott.

If you head out to Watkins, let me know and I'll bring Scott.

Scott would be the friend I was referring to. Just have to coordinate a time that works.

Shaun, I am in San Antonio at the moment, but home tonight and leaving tomorrow morning for a family friendly area for 5 days. Spoke with you about it, if you want to go you're more than welcome. Check your PM'S

Got it, thanks. We will try to meet up for a ride while you are there.

Forecast is showing rain for the weekend

Forecast is showing rain for the weekend

Maybe the forecast will be wrong. We may have to postpone Watkins with the kids.

Taking my 7 year old girl to Monticello utah for the 4 corners championship race series!!!!!!

Taking my 7 year old girl to Monticello utah for the 4 corners championship race series!!!!!!

I'm jealous! Have fun and be sure to post up some pictures!

I'm jealous! Have fun and be sure to post up some pictures!
:thumbsup:will do brudah!!

The CORCS series and RMEC are having a "kids" race at PPIR around 3 on Sunday. They have a variety of classes. Great way to meet other families and save on gas!:smirk:

The CORCS series and RMEC are having a "kids" race at PPIR around 3 on Sunday. They have a variety of classes. Great way to meet other families and save on gas!:smirk:

Ah very cool, I just got my RMEC membership... post.... card in the mail. :prof: Maybe I will bring my son down on Sunday and ride on Saturday. I know my wife wants to get out on her bike though.

Saturday ride with the family at 717, Sunday PPIR, Monday ride with the guys? Now that's a weekend right there. :smirk:

Plan, as of now, is to meet up with a few folks at 717 with the wife and my 11yr old on Saturday, then PPIR so my son can race on Sunday. Then if I'm lucky I can get together with some guys for a Monday ride.