Sign in to follow this  

graphics to get for my 07'?

i have an 07' and i have one industries graphics on top of miltary green plastics, and i dont want to pay for all new plastics so i need to fine new graphics that would look ok with miltary green? the one industries shroud graphics are starting to peel so need some new ones soon. open to suggestions, thing that sucks is i hate putting them on

There is alot of graphic companies to choose from. I use Flatout mx, you can change the plastic color to see what the graphics will look more like.

thanks guys

decalmx is having an online "garage sale" some complete semi custom kits for $49.95 and shroud kits for $19.95

Where on decalmx are these sale prices? all I see is the 200 dollar semi custom kits..

I did see find them, got the email from them shortly after you mentioned it. No sense in my putting graphics on my 11 when the thing won't run.

thats the kit i got the bike with its a plaid set that comes with the plastics that sets what the previous owner bought, i wihs i could find a way to buy the graphics only i like them there just peeling a little bit, and i dont feel like having a another set of plastics i already have and another seat i already have

If its just peeling a little i would get that 3m glue and reglue the graphics down. I did that to a yz 250 bike that I had and the graphics look like new after. The glue is really awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By drewkuze
      I recently bought a 2012 kx250f. The guy I bought it from said he never adjusted the valves, but the previous owner bought a new engine in 2014. The bike is burning oil (I haven’t had a chance to do an oil change yet so idk how much) but it burns on startup, and when the bike is revved high quickly. It isn’t hard to start, every time I’ve started it it only takes 1 kick. I’ve heard it could be the valve guides, seats, or the piston rings. Any suggestions on what it most likely is?
    • By Toms.abpg
      Just bought this bike and the pop on decel is horrible, looks like I’m gunna have to try a Tokyo mods remap. Anyone had success with this ?
    • By _Cloudy_
      Hi, I have just bought a kx250f, 2013 with a freshly rebuilt 2016 motor in it, this is my first time on these forums, anyways, I have also bought a lowering link to drop it 4 inches on the arse, I was wondering if anyone knows how much I should drop the forks? 
      I havent put the lowering link on yet. 
      Thanks.  
    • By Zach Miner
      Recently had issues with the original fcr carburator that was installed in my 2009 kx250f, tried jetting multiple time and different gas and the bike would only run with the choke ziptied out. Do I went ahead and purchased the lectron gen 2 4 stroke carburator kit, was kinda expensive and I was kind sceptical but after my first ride all I got to say is wow. The only adjustment I have done it set the idle, the bike runs amazing and feels as if there is more power than before. The kit came with a new throttle tube assembly and a g2 throttle tube with adjustable cams for throttle response. I highly recommend if you have a carburator on your four stroke and don't want to get a new dirtbike that is fuel injection then go the route of throwing out that junk fcr carburator and get a lectron gen 2 carburator for your old 4 stroke

• By DirtbikeDon
      I own a 2012 Kx250F that I would like to make street legal if possible and I recently saw Rocky mountain I believe sells these battery packs that sit in the airbox for bikes without batteries that looks too good to be true and a headlight and turn signals like a conversion kit basically and I was curious as if anyone has had luck with those or if there junk it would be nice to make my bike street legal for short trips or just have lights for trail riding with friends that already do if possible any tips on converting it?