Emergency what's this too??

I have everything sorted in bags and my very first bag for reassembly with my alignment pins for my case halfs I have this and can't remember where it's from? It's on the last things I removed during complete disassembly?

picture???

picture???

What's the matter your don't have telepathy. :smirk:

Sorry for no pic I was panicking I was getting ready to put the case together! I got it figured out though

Sorry for no pic I was panicking I was getting ready to put the case together! I got it figured out though

Good :smirk: What was it? Bushing?

Yes it goes in the crankseal I thought it did but i tried it and it didnt fit but it fit the second time lol. I hate parts like this.

9b6553e3.jpg

890a4534.jpg

Great, good to know for when I do mine this winter. I think I would have replaced that judging by the seal wear marks. Just me though. :smirk:

Well I didnt think about it? It goes on the outside of the case so I may still replace

This is funny, you DON'T want to know what would happen if you forgot to put that collar back on the crank. Nothing major happens, just some walking. I....uh....had this....uh....friend that told me that it.....uh.....happened to......uh....him....

Ya I pulled the alignment pins out and I seen that in there and since I pulled it all apart more than a week ago an have been waiting on parts I kind of forgot some stuff. I tell you what though doing this motor build myself (as long as it runs) is giving me the confidence to do anything to this bike!