Sign in to follow this  

This is Just Ridiculous

I've never personally been to a pro AMA race. This just blows my mind. I mean I knew they were this fast but just seeing it, wow.

Wow...RS is fast......what really will blow your mind is to race on the same track the next day after the nats......I will race at Mt Morris PA...at High Point MX on 6-12-11...they run the pro's on the 11 that Sat.......When I go out onto the track.......I think "how in the hell do they go around this track that fast"........its unreal......But thats why there getting paid to race and I am not......lol

the only thing that is mind blowing is when your at a regular practice day and a top pro blows past you only a foot or two bar to bar. Their so fast you don't even hear them coming up be hind you.

Wow...RS is fast......what really will blow your mind is to race on the same track the next day after the nats......I will race at Mt Morris PA...at High Point MX on 6-12-11...they run the pro's on the 11 that Sat.......When I go out onto the track.......I think "how in the hell do they go around this track that fast"........its unreal......But thats why there getting paid to race and I am not......lol
As impressive as that video is, you really need to get to a National and see it for real. It's even CRAZIER!

Well that track looks pretty nasty just in the video. And the video tones it down!

I would love to see one but I don't think there are any nearby races. Are there even any on the East Coast?

Man, if I ever trid to go that fast, I'd be picking straw outa my butt for a month!:smirk::smirk:

If you've never been to an Outdoor National, you really owe it to yourself to take one in. The spped cant be relized unless in person.

CaveMike like hear bike bounce off rev limiter. Him no can do. CaveMike bounce head off ground. Often.

That video looks like it's in fast forward!

Well that track looks pretty nasty just in the video. And the video tones it down!

I would love to see one but I don't think there are any nearby races. Are there even any on the East Coast?

They also have one in MA at Southwick.

I think the closest to me was PA.

Budds Creek in mechanicsville md is the closest to you. I have been to Budds and steel city and budds is a better spectator track, you've got to go.

That is insane. Also, if you ever see amateur footage of the bikes going by from the sidelines. They're moving, the professional footage doesn't do it justice.

Those guys are stupid fast! And they go that pace for 35 minutes!:smirk::worthy::smirk:

Yeah you really do not notice the actual speed unless your their in person. When you see on TV they just show all the front runners, and they are all going fast so it doesnt look that crazy. Supercross is fun to watch because its so technical, but watching the outdoors you see those guys hit the ruts SO hard you would think they are going to rebound out. They flat out HAUL.

That is FAST. Track looked alot smoother compared to the race.

It was mentioned that practice times Vs Race times droped by 5-10 secs a lap as the track got WAY more rough during the racing.

There was a section in the video of the track that RS did like everyone else. RD CR and RV were clearing it...!!! Love to see how fast they were going on the 450s

Atleast we now know why so few pro's wear helmet cams.....it would give their mothers heart attacks!