Sign in to follow this  

2011 kx250f

Here is a few not so great shots of my 2011 kx250f . need everyones opinions , bike is brand new just getting it ready for the season , my season hasnt started yet due to a injury from riding last year .

The decals are decal works t7 series pre prints and ready made kits. For further modds im looking to add some red bling, possibly some asv's , engine plugs, silicon rad hoses and possibly some kermaxx cf bars . Also in my sights is a full exhuast , just looking for a good deal on a titanium system . I know suspensions always first , my suspension will be re springed for my small weight and also revalved.

As farr as the motor id like to keep it stock , has more than enough power , possibly just a remapp to go with the exhuast when i get it .

Lets hear everyones opinions good and bad .. :smirk:

Sorry for such shitty pictures , it was about 10 30 and pitch black when i took them.

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

I like the graphix... maybe a black seat and oversize bars... it's your bike, but don't go crazy with bling.... unless your FAST, haha.. nice Adam.

I like the graphix... maybe a black seat and oversize bars... it's your bike, but don't go crazy with bling.... unless your FAST, haha.. nice Adam.

bike already has enough black imo , and gotta make the bike look good if your not :smirk: hahahhah

Send those hubs to me for some pc work! That will put you over the top

im thinking about that , but kinda iffy doing that . id rather buy anondized hubs but not sure what colour yet .

got a few better pictures , waiting patiently for more parts to arrive , will keep updating .

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1133-1.jpg