YZ 250F OEM STOCK EXHAUST 01-02 for 05 wr250f

The silencer should fit, it looks the same as my old one which fit fine on my old '05 wr. I'm not sure about the header though. They don't really give the bike much more power, I found it to be an illusion. It was heaps louder which made it seem like it was going faster but it really wasn't. The price seems ok for what you get but with those silencers unless you drill out the rivets they don't come apart so you wouldn't be able to fix that dent easily.

Again, i'm not sure about the header pipe.

The silencer should fit, it looks the same as my old one which fit fine on my old '05 wr. I'm not sure about the header though. They don't really give the bike much more power, I found it to be an illusion. It was heaps louder which made it seem like it was going faster but it really wasn't. The price seems ok for what you get but with those silencers unless you drill out the rivets they don't come apart so you wouldn't be able to fix that dent easily.

Again, i'm not sure about the header pipe.

Do you think all aftermarket exhaust is a joke?

I doubt he thinks any aftermaket pipes are a joke. He is pretty honest though.

Your not going to get power out of a new exhaust. You'll be able to move the power but it's like a blanket that's too short. If you pull it towards your head your feet will be uncovered and if you cover your feet your head and shoulders will not be covered. With the exhaust you might gain in the top end but will loose bottom and and vise versa. I bought an aftermarket exhaust because stock sucks on the WR and I wanted it quiet

Ooo good analogy Swede!

Thanks, I stay up late thinking of clever things to say to show off my smartness. No not really there are no words on earth that can prove I'm smart