Better shifter for 07 200xc-w

Ok its a stupid problem but the tip of my shifter is worn at a 45° angle and the sharp edges of the nib are wrecking my boots.

Im sure the oem shifter is pricey and there are cheaper better options, just looking for some recomendations on one that would hopefully last better??? so far i have found

-hammerhead (pricey, site is confusing me type "IDK")

-Moose (stuffs been good on other bikes)

you know, mine is getting pretty worn as well, ktm sells the whole lever which is pricey and also a tip replacement that seems pricey too. I have a IMS aluminum shifter laying around from another bike and the tip is very similar to the ktm, I may look for some hardware to just change tips.

I had good luck with one from MSR. Looks like factory and about $25 or less.

duh, msr is what I meant, I think the ims ones are steel. The stock ktm lever seems very well built, all that wears is the tip, but the tip replacement is more than a new lever.

duh, msr is what I meant, I think the ims ones are steel. The stock ktm lever seems very well built, all that wears is the tip, but the tip replacement is more than a new lever.

haha

I paid $21 for the MSR at a locally owned riding park. for that amount of money, I won't bother with just replacing the tip. :smirk:

I have the torc1 racing shifter on my bike and like it they have a lot of interchangeable tips. They are only 24.95, and they come in orange. They also have a foot brake lever that has replaceable teeth and comes with a brake snake. They are 99 bucks. I couldnt pass it up for the price compared to hammerhead and the factory one. Look up on there website, so far they have been good.