Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Bad News! Erzberg Promoter Claims To Make 2011 Even Harder?!?!

I will be rooming with a couple guys who put in the Romaniacs and apparently they are friends with the promoter and they have been told that its going to be even harder this year :smirk:. Furthermore, the rider cutoff use to be 1500, now its close to 2000 and as far as i know, only the top 500 qualify :smirk:

Oh whats a few more rocks, another hill climb, a inverted downhill... " be one with the trail " ... let momentum be your friend. :smirk:

Keep us informed! I LOVE watching this stuff! And I wish I was good enough to at least give it a decent shot, but I'm well aware that I'm not! So go get'em Mike!!! Maniac

I saw an interview with the trail boss and he was saying that he designs the course each year so no one can finish it and he's always disappointed when someone does..

Can't wait to see your hcam video from this, how many are you going to put on your bike?

Can't wait to see your hcam video from this, how many are you going to put on your bike?

3-4 should cover it...

Leaving in the AM for NYC for a day then off to Munich on Sunday. Thanks for the good news Mike, just what I wanted to read. See you in the KTM tent on Wednesday

What gear do you use for those huge hillclimbs?

I was torn between 3rd and 2nd. But the EXC i get in Europe will be a differnt trans then the XC I own

Hi hun, sounds like one hell of a trip-- hope you are having fun and learn the killer language of love from the Germans!!! See you soon. love stacey

Hi hun, sounds like one hell of a trip-- hope you are having fun and learn the killer language of love from the Germans!!! See you soon. love stacey

Thats awesome!