Tell me of your races

Hi girls!

I'm curious and I want to know more as the motorcross is in your country.

I wanted to know how your competitions are structured.

In Italy it works:

Italy is divided into 20 regions.

In Italy there are three different groups of motocross: IMF, UISP AICS.

Our competitions are regional or national.

To access the national you must be in the top 10 to make of regional to qualify for the National. All this applies to competitions for children and males. While girls and women access is direct.

Negli stati uniti come funziona? Ogni stato è diviso per contee? Ci sono campionati per ogni contea? O le vostre gare sono statali?

Raccontatemi!

For my type of racing it seems as I am the only female out there against all the boys so not really sure how it all works :smirk:

For my type of racing it seems as I am the only female out there against all the boys so not really sure how it all works :smirk:

Where in WA do u race? I want to race :smirk: I haven't seen any girls here racin so id love to check itout!

WHO Debi, She is the Super Moto Grandmother spanking all the guys on the track LOL I come here to read a lot of her posts and videos. I don't think she races in the dirt however.

Dauntae

Where in WA do u race? I want to race :lol: I haven't seen any girls here racin so id love to check itout!

Only dirt race I have done was the Hangover at Washougal on New Years day but my racing is SuperMoto and I race at PGP in Kent :smirk:

WHO Debi, She is the Super Moto Grandmother spanking all the guys on the track LOL I come here to read a lot of her posts and videos. I don't think she races in the dirt however.

Dauntae

HAHA TY :prof: yes there is a dirt section on the SM track but we it's to wet out we don't use it :smirk:

I have raced 1 time since I have been riding, fall 2009. I rode my xr100r in the women's class. I had the smallest bike there for the women's class. There were about 10-12 other gals racing of all different ages and abilities. It was a race at Alma Nebraska through this riding association. http://www.crnhskrmx.com/ncma_schedule.htm

I didn't do very good, came in last for both motos but it was alot of fun. My best advice is just to go out and have fun, and finish the race, doesnt matter where you place, just finish. And take lots of pictures :smirk:

here are a couple of the pics from it:

almamoto041.jpg

almamoto049.jpg