Going riding all this weekend, anyone want to go?

I am close to the cincinnati area and I plan on riding for 4 days straight this weekend. Practice on sat, race on sun and more riding on mon and tuesday. Most likely I will be riding at New vienna sat and sun but I am open to suggestions. If anyone wants to come along the company would be encouraged because I am usually riding by myself.

on this general forum you are posting to the entire WORLD......i wont be able to make it 2000 miles out to ride with you LOL. if you post this in the midwest REGIONAL forum on here you will get better/local response!

Joe

In the same boat, I would love to make it out ther, but it's a long drive from california!

In the same boat, I would love to make it out ther, but it's a long drive from california!

If you leave today, drive non stop, you'll make it there to ride Monday and Tuesday. :smirk:

It doesnt hurt to try.... If Ohio is too far, your welcolme to join me in Florida!

Im ready to go out here in Az:ride:

It doesnt hurt to try.... If Ohio is too far, your welcolme to join me in Florida!

Florida is a longer drive than Ohio i think! I could use some riding buddies here in central Ca too!

im going riding all weekend also,well a camping riding trip,setting up camp on saturday then riding all weekend,coming home monday night,if i come to ohio i llget 5 mins of riding in and have to turn around to come home for work on tuesday...sry bud...crf230f you want to come ride in southern AZ??

A few of us are going to hit the Badlands in Attica, IN on Saturday. You're welcome to come join us. I realize it's not real close to you but it's a lot closer that CA, AZ, or FL. :smirk:

good point guys, I didnt realize at first that I would be posting to probably millions of riders nowhere near me lol. Badlands in Indiana, I have never heard of that place before. Is it trails and open riding or is it more of a motocross format?

good point guys, I didnt realize at first that I would be posting to probably millions of riders nowhere near me lol. Badlands in Indiana, I have never heard of that place before. Is it trails and open riding or is it more of a motocross format?

It has a little bit of everything except single track. The place used to be a quarry. It's like 600 acres half of which is sand/gravel dunes. The other half is hilly woods with a sand trails and a dirt trails side, and MX track that cost an extra $10 to ride. With all the rain we've had, the low land will be very wet with a lot of quad holes to avoid. It'll be a good time.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/