Cylinder works big bore for 2010 KX250F

Don't let the cat out of the bag, I have my eye on one of those as well. Just need to sell a few more things to pay for it without the Mrs. finding out.

I run a Cylinder Works 269 kit.......love it........you will be very pleased with it......BTW...yeah thats the kit........lol

I run a Cylinder Works 269 kit.......love it........you will be very pleased with it......BTW...yeah thats the kit........lol

From my understanding, the 270 kit will allow the bike to rev in the top end as normal, but improve bottom to mid, correct? Also the reason i asked if it was the same kit is because its 200 bucks cheaper than the normal price, whats up with that!! :smirk:

Can someone confirm my suspicions about top end performance? Does the 270 kit hurt the top end? I would appreciate real data, not just "feel of the pants" data, its important to me that the bike can still rev like a 250F normally would...thanks again for the help everyone

From my understanding, the 270 kit will allow the bike to rev in the top end as normal, but improve bottom to mid, correct? Also the reason i asked if it was the same kit is because its 200 bucks cheaper than the normal price, whats up with that!! :smirk:

That about sums it up......the biggest thing you will notice is the extra torque coming out of the turns or hitting a jump with a short take off.......:smirk:

That about sums it up......the biggest thing you will notice is the extra torque coming out of the turns or hitting a jump with a short take off.......:smirk:

Sweet, i already have the FMF 4.1 with megabomb so it should be a good combo if i decide to buy the kit, thanks for the help!

i bought one for my crf250r from this same guy, its amazing!!!

Sweet, i already have the FMF 4.1 with megabomb so it should be a good combo if i decide to buy the kit, thanks for the help!

Sounds great........let us know if you get one........:smirk: