Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Team Öhlins USA

Nice to see a new team soon to get into the mix!:smirk:

http://www.vurbmoto.com/news/3495/team-ohlins-usa-introduces-its-three-2011-ama-pro-/

Team Öhlins USA is taking "The Original Gold" back to the dirt of its off-road roots, competing in the 2011 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship with three of the hottest young guns in America: Michael Clarke, Garret Toth, and recently signed AJ Catanzaro. The first event for Team Öhlins USA is June 11 at High Point Raceway in Mount Morris, Pennsylvania.

Hey how cool is that Clarke is a friend of mine . Funny when i got back into rideing i went to the local track one nite to watch and was watching this little kid on a 85 beating the guys on 250-450s and i told myself rt then that i could beat that kid haha thats what got me back . True story one nite he asked me if i mined if he ran in my class I said sure . I told my self there is no way i am letting off to the first turn till he does LOL we both over shot that thing so far it was not even funny :smirk: Before he went to the big bikes i would let him ride mine . Thats is soo cool to see he made it . I moved away from FL 2 years ago and have not talked to him .

um......don't they realize the nationals started already??!!? :smirk::smirk:

Well, at least they're ready before Stewart is!:prof:

Go get em Clark! Glad to see the local kid giving the pro ranks a shot. He's got tons of speed and style to boot.