Team Öhlins USA

Motocross

Nice to see a new team soon to get into the mix!:smirk:

http://www.vurbmoto.com/news/3495/team-ohlins-usa-introduces-its-three-2011-ama-pro-/

Team Öhlins USA is taking "The Original Gold" back to the dirt of its off-road roots, competing in the 2011 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship with three of the hottest young guns in America: Michael Clarke, Garret Toth, and recently signed AJ Catanzaro. The first event for Team Öhlins USA is June 11 at High Point Raceway in Mount Morris, Pennsylvania.

Sweet i cant wait to see how they do.:smirk:

um......don't they realize the nationals started already??!!? :smirk::smirk:

Hey how cool is that Clarke is a friend of mine . Funny when i got back into rideing i went to the local track one nite to watch and was watching this little kid on a 85 beating the guys on 250-450s and i told myself rt then that i could beat that kid haha thats what got me back . True story one nite he asked me if i mined if he ran in my class I said sure . I told my self there is no way i am letting off to the first turn till he does LOL we both over shot that thing so far it was not even funny :smirk: Before he went to the big bikes i would let him ride mine . Thats is soo cool to see he made it . I moved away from FL 2 years ago and have not talked to him .

um......don't they realize the nationals started already??!!? :smirk::smirk:

Well, at least they're ready before Stewart is!:prof:

Go get em Clark! Glad to see the local kid giving the pro ranks a shot. He's got tons of speed and style to boot.