Sign in to follow this  

2005 Honda CR125R.. will it make me better?

Hey guys,

I ride current Yamaha yz250f's and race competitively and I am thinking to buy a cr125r.. But i think it would make me a better rider because i would learn to stay on the pipe a little more and you know what I mean.. also to have fun and get back to the 2 stokers a little bit. what do you think?

Hey guys,

I ride current Yamaha yz250f's and race competitively and I am thinking to buy a cr125r.. But i think it would make me a better rider because i would learn to stay on the pipe a little more and you know what I mean.. also to have fun and get back to the 2 stokers a little bit. what do you think?

A bike can not make you better, only you can. Ride as much as possible!

I went from a 250f to a 450f and now onto a 2011 yz250 2- stroke. All that i can say is that i have a shiet eating grin on my face everytime i ride now, and on the 4-stroke i just started to get bored. Don't get me wrong, i loved my 2010 YZ450f, it was a great bike, easy to ride and race, but it just wasn't as fun as my 2-stroke. I feel like i may be a tad slower on the 2-stroke, and when i say a little i mean a very little, but then again i dont race for money and i don't care what place i get; so id rather be smiling the whole time. Hope that helps...Ride on.

I got bought a 250 2t and it made me a way better rider when I went back to the 4t Almost prefer to ride 2t after spending so much time on one

yea i just want it as a secondary bike and maybe run it in a couple classes besides running my thumpers.. i just want something new to ride that i can have fun on and become a better rider with