Sign in to follow this  

I miss winter.

I was pretty much jonesing for summer ridding, there was just so much snow this year it was impossible to get out.

Tried the whole studded tire thing and it just didn't work out, even with real nice studded tires the snow is just to loosely packed and you get no traction and lots of washing out. Also the bike didn't run to well in the winter and made oil changes much more common due to gas in the oil... Tried to keep the temps up with a rad blocked off, but that didn't work well enough..

Now that summer is here, and I've been getting out, my fix is now sustained and will be until hopefully november!

As CaveMike so eloquently pointed out, winter is rumored to be planning a comeback. Then comes six months without riding? That's unacceptable.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

CaveMike do all him can make snow go. Him try. Tired wearing heavy pelts, funny hat. Hat stinks. Time smash new woodland creature with rock, make new hat.

Snowmule,

Enjoy it while it lasts. But don't worry. It will all be back before you know it.

CaveMike,

Don't forget that woodland creatures not only make great hats, but they taste great too.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

CaveMike call himself hunter gatherer. Him be honest, no gather anymore, only kill. Delicious.

CaveMike call himself hunter gatherer. Him be honest, no gather anymore, only kill. Delicious.

Thank you for sharing... I'll be sure to not ride by your cave :smirk: